Build a Better Business With Commercial Real-Estate Financing
If you want to expand your company by purchasing additional property or improving current real estate, you need access to excellent commercial financing solutions. Loans For Business 2000 specializes in providing businesses of all sizes with commercial real estate financing to help them grow and expand.
Programs We Offer
Every business has individual needs when it comes to property, so Loans For Business 2000; offers a wide variety of programs. Your company could qualify for any of the following loan types.
- Construction financing: Companies looking to build new construction qualify for loan amounts of up to $100,000,000.
- Conventional programs: Funding of up to $100,000,000 is available for investment and owner-occupied properties.
- CMBS loans: With fixed terms, low interest rates and loan amounts up to $50,000,000, our CMBS loans are secured in a trust and then issued to investors.
- Equity and mezzanine financing: We represent many investors with a high net worth, which allows us to customize every loan to fit a company’s needs.
- International financing: Loan amounts of up to $1,000,000,000 are available to enable you to purchase property in foreign markets.
- Bridge loans: With 80% financing, variable interest rates and loan amounts of up to $100,000,000, our bridge loans serve as working capital.
- SBA 7a and 504 programs: Designed for hotels, this program offers 25-year terms and interest rates starting at 4.5%.
- HUD and FHA lending: With full amortization, fixed rates and loan amounts of up to $50,000,000, this type of loan is designed to help you renovate property.
Benefits of Real Estate Financing
Commercial real estate financing helps you with both small and large transactions. It allows you to obtain property in both domestic and foreign markets, making it a smart investment for any type of business. Loans For Business 2000 offers both recourse and non-recourse options.
Loans For Business 2000 offers a wide assortment of commercial real estate financing options to benefit your business. Contact us today to discuss which solutions best fit your company’s needs.