Gain Financial Stability With a Merchant Cash Advance
Merchant cash advances are a great option for small businesses that feel the effects of economic fluctuations. They allow you to borrow against your business’s future credit card sales instead of opening a new line of credit. If approved, you can use the funds to cover any business-related expenses, including payroll, inventory, advertising, and equipment.
Benefits of Merchant Cash Advances
There are many reasons for small business owners to consider a merchant cash advance. For many borrowers, they carry significant advantages over traditional business loans. These benefits include:
- Perfect credit not required
- Funding of up to $200,000 for each business location
- Works with several types of credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard and American Express
- Access to funds in less than 7 days
- Minimal paperwork
- No application fees, fixed payments, or closing costs
- No worries about equity loss
- No collateral needed
Loans For Business 2000 may be able to approve you for a merchant cash advance if you’ve had financial difficulties, or even if you’ve been turned down by other lenders.
Contact Loans For Business 2000 to ask about our merchant cash advance program. A member of our team will give you more details about the terms and benefits and will help you decide whether this type of financing is right for you.